Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bless the LORD, o my soul

O LORD my God, Thou art very great; Thou art clothed with honor and majesty. Who coverest Thyself with light as with a garment: Who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: Who layeth the beams of His chambers in the waters: Who maketh the clouds His chariots: Who walketh upon the wings of the wind: Who maketh His angels spirits; His ministers a flaming fire: Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed forever. (Psalm 104)


 
O LORD, how manifold are Thy works! in wisdom hast Thou made them all: the earth is full of Thy riches. The glory of the LORD shall endure forever: the LORD shall rejoice in His works. I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of Him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD. Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, o my soul. Praise ye the LORD. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment