Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Biochemistry

Today God humbled me in the presence of my friends, though not the first time, during biochem's class. I couldn't answer even a single question my professor asked me. The LORD had exornerated Himself: unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required (Luke 12:48); and the heathens have been more diligent and righteous than I. I'm suffering as a fool for my iniquity. He hath prospered Joseph in all that he did, but His Hand is against me in all that I do. There is no respect of persons with God the righteous Judge. But He is still very pitiful - and moved my professor to give me a free pass for my 1st semester. Thou art just and clear, I have brought this on myself through my own iniquity, blessed be the LORD. I'm undone. Have mercy on me for Christ's sake.

Hope someday biochemistry rocks for me by God's mercy and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment