Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Indebted.

I owe my life to God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, His servant and His people.

From henceforth let me never forget what kind of person I was, all God's afflictions and judgments on me, and every mercy Christ and His Church shown me. God help me - this treacherous and forgetful bastard!

(Deu 8:2) "And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no."
(Deu 5:15a) And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm"



Jos 9:8a "And they said unto Joshua, We are thy servants."

No comments:

Post a Comment