Sunday, November 21, 2010

But if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted?

Been reading up pastor's divers tract in his defence and contention for the Reformation legacy and heritage.

Saw that personally, when and after I resisted the overtures to honour my spiritual father and the call to imbibe the Calvinistic culture and Puritanical ethics in my life, my lifestyle became literally barbaric for being worse than the heathens, morally, socially and academically decadent, despite the given opulence and technological convinience of living in Moscow. I too had become like unto the liberals and leftists.

"Evil shall slay the wicked, and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate." (Psalm 34:21).

No sense of responsibility, loyalty, morality, kindness, productivity.
O God please emancipate me from my lawlessness and sin, to serve Thee in holiness and righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment